About This Book
- Visualize and analyse data in STATA to devise a business strategy
- Learn STATA programming and predictive modeling
- Discover how you can become a data scientist with the power of STATA
Who This Book Is For
This book is for all the professionals and students who want to learn Stata programming and apply predictive modeling concepts. This book is also very helpful for experienced Stata programmers as it introduces advanced statistical modeling concepts and shows how to apply them.
What You Will Learn
- Perform important statistical tests to become a Stata data scientist
- Be guided through how to program in Stata
- Implement logistic and linear regression models
- Visualize and program data in Stata
- Analyze survey data, time series data, and survival data
- Perform database management in Stata
Stata is an integrated software package that provides you with everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata also provides you with a platform to efficiently perform simulation, regression analysis (linear and multiple), and custom programming.
This book covers data management, graphic visualization, and programming in Stata. Starting with an introduction to Stata and data analysis, you'll move on to Stata programming and data management. Next, the book takes you through data visualization and all the important statistical tests in Stata. Linear and logistic regression in Stata is also covered.
As you progress through the book, you will explore a few analyses, including survey analysis, time series analysis, and survival analysis in Stata. You'll also discover different types of statistical modeling techniques and learn how to implement these techniques in Stata.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781782173182 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|