This book is essential for Christians attending public junior or senior high school. Most biology and world history classes in today??s public schools teach human evolution as fact, and only rarely mention creation possibilities outside of this theory, such as Biblical Creation. This book, written by leading Creation Scientists, will help Christian students solidify their faith and grow roots to withstand evolution-based teaching. Topics include:
- Differences between Apes and Humans
- A Brief History of Human Evolution in Textbooks
- Typical Ape-to-Human Progression in Public School Textbooks
- What about the Different “Races” of People?
- Are Humans and Chimps 98% Similar?
- How Modern Genetics Supports a Recent Creation
- Biblical Authority
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||11.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Genesis Apologetics|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780692613771 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|