These were Ken de Courcy's USA lecture tour notes. It includes great material which puts entertainment first and foremost.
- The Haired Card - a comedy surprise with four outsize cards from a pack.
- Balloon Prediction - three balloons, the audience nominate the colors, these magically burst one at a time ... then you show that you knew the order the spectator chose and made a prediction to that effect!
- The Economy Card in Balloon - a simplicity version of the great classic effect.
- Explosive Rope Cut - cut and restore a rope with a bang. Unusual and good!
- Seeing is Disbelieving - spectators can't believe their eyes when at the end the Joker's are on you!
- The Invisible Die - cards from a well-shuffled pack, it can be a Jumbo one, match the date on a borrowed coin, although neither are touched by the spectator.
- Wandering Wabbits - a white cut-out rabbit and a black cut-out rabbit change places, even although they are marked with ribbons. Then the ribbons change color. There's a surprise finish with the appearance of a green and a red rabbit. Great for kids shows.
- Oh Mummy! - yards of bandages are pulled from the sarcophagus, leaving the Mummy nude and either cold or modest!
- The Sky-Hooked Coin - one of Ken's favorite impromptu tricks fully detailed.
- The Gordian Ring - a ring vanishes then visibly appears tied in a knot in the center of a rope.
- A Trio of Neophytes - the magician divines three chosen cards.
- Sexy Just Chance - something really different in 'Just Chance' routines and one which with an alteration is also great for kids' shows.
- Thimbles to Pocket - another of Ken's favorite tricks.
1st edition 1976, 1st digital edition 2013, 24 pages.
word count: 5983 which is equivalent to 23 standard pages of text