"A snowflake is the most beautiful form of water"
That is one of the observations of a lifelong skier who:
- Discovered a skiing paradise in the Canadian Rockies
- Experienced a few hard lessons in a snow school
- Survived his first descent of a double black diamond
- Skied with Olympic champion Nancy Greene
- Tried to ski the same track as World Cup racers
- Let his mind win over matter when he broke his ribs skiing
- Became a professional ski instructor at the age when most people retire from their jobs
- Spent a season teaching at the local ski hill
- Tells about it all in this entertaining book, a blend of travel, sport and memoir, written with gusto, humour, and love of skiing.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||763 KB|
|Publisher: ||Ivo Moravec|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780994912800 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|