Learn dermoscopy with this full-color, case-based self-assessment guide
With 436 clinical and dermoscopic images and 218 progressively more difficult cases commonly encountered in general dermatologic practice, Dermoscopy: An Illustrated Self-Assessment Guide offers a unique checklist methodology for learning how to use dermosocpy to diagnose benign and malignant pigmented and non-pigmented skin lesions.
Each high-quality, full-color clinical and dermoscopic image is presented with short history. Every case is followed by multiple-choice questions and three check boxes to test your knowledge of risk, diagnosis, and disposition. Turn the page, and the answers to the questions are provided in an easy-to-remember manner which includes the dermoscopic images being sown again. Circles, stars, boxes, and arrows appear in the image pointing out the important criteria of each case.
- Cases involving the scalp, face, nose, ears, trunk and extremities, palms, soles, nails, and genitalia - many new to this edition
- The concepts of clinic-dermoscopic correlation, dermoscopic-pathologic correlation, and dermoscopic differential diagnosis are employed throughout
- Each case includes a discussion of all of its salient features in a quick-read outline style and ends with a series of dermoscopic and/or clinical pearls based on the authors' years of experience
- Key dermoscopic principles are re-emphasized throughout the book to enhance your understanding and assimilation of the teaching points
- Two new chapters on trichoscopy and dermoscopy in general medicine
- Updated material on pediatric melanoma, desmoplastic melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma, invasive squamous cell carcinoma, and nevi and melanoma associated with decorative tattoos
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||47.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071834360 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|