Master chess psychologist Amatzia Avni outlines a new approach to playing chess be tricksy about your game, bend the rules where possible and always come out on top! Players of all abilities are urged, step-by-step, to unlearn everything they've learned so far and adopt a fearless attitude to the game. Every tip for bending the rules is included here with comprehensive illustrated games. Includes:
- The Nature of Tricky Chess: Virgin land
- Raising the tension to boiling point
- Coffeehouse chess
- Not so elementary, my dear Watson
- Peculiar moves
- Principled Issues of 'Tricky Chess': Twists and turns
- The trap vs blunder dilemma
- Methods of conducting 'tricky chess'
- Illustrative Games Assesment and Implementation: Evaluation of tricksy chess
- Transforming into a 'tricky chess' player
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||20.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781849941822 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|