Diagnostic Atlas of Non-Neoplastic Lung Disease provides the practicing pathologist with the tools necessary to synthesize diagnoses in biopsy and surgical specimens of non-neoplastic lung disease. Classification of non-neoplastic lung disease has become increasingly complex, especially in diffuse lung diseases where terminology has been changing and clinical and radiologic input is advocated for diagnosis. As a result, general surgical pathologists may feel ill-equipped to interpret such specimens.
In this heavily illustrated and concisely written book, Dr. Katzenstein, a leading authority in pulmonary pathology, has brought a pattern-based approach to formulating diagnoses in non-neoplastic lung diseases with the non-expert pulmonary pathologist in mind. Chapters are organized according to pattern of lung involvement with the idea that once the pattern is recognized the pathologist can easily find examples and review the relevant disease within the corresponding chapter. Filled with tips and key features to navigate differential diagnosis, Diagnostic Atlas of Non-Neoplastic Lung Disease is an indispensable guide for pathologists who encounter non-neoplastic lung specimens in the lab.
- Written by a respected pulmonary pathologist with over 40 years' experience in the lab
- Over 350 high quality illustrative photomicrographs, many with low and high magnification views
- Emphasizes a pattern-based approach for formulating diagnoses
- Provides helpful tips for establishing diagnosis and avoiding misdiagnosis
- Relevant clinical information including patient demographics, presenting manifestations, and radiographic findings where important for pathologic diagnosis
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||73.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Medical|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007441846 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|