About This Book
- Build modern Java EE web applications that insert, update, retrieve, and delete customer data with up-to-date methodologies
- Learn about JavaServer Faces, its lifecycle, and custom tags, and build exciting digital applications with the aid of handpicked, real-world examples
Who This Book Is For
If you are a professional Java engineer and want to develop well-rounded and strong Java web development skills, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Understand and apply updated key features of JavaServer Faces, including HTML5 support, resource library constructs, and pass through attributes
- Build web applications that conform to digital standards and governance, and leverage Java EE 7 web architecture
- Construct modern JSF forms that apply validation, add AJAX for immediate validation, and write your own validators
- Augment a traditional web application with JSF 2.2 flow beans and flow scope beans
- Program single page applications including AngularJS, and design Java RESTful back-end services for integration
- Utilize modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation in your JSF applications
- Create your own JSF custom components that generate reusable content for your stakeholders and their businesses
The Java EE 7 platform is a great base for developers to write modern web applications using the Java programming language, without reinventing several technologies. Many Java web software engineers are faced with several choices when using Java technology to create stunning modern-looking web applications. Here's where Java EE7 comes to the rescue, enabling developers to concentrate more on the business logic of the components rather than on infrastructure and integration tasks.
You will first learn about the lifecycle and phases of JavaServer Faces, become completely proficient with different validation models and schemes, and then find out exactly how to apply AJAX validations and requests. Next, you will touch base with JSF in order to understand how relevant CDI scopes work. Later, you'll discover how to add finesse and pizzazz to your digital work in order to improve the design of your e-commerce application. Finally, you will deep dive into AngularJS development in order to keep pace with other popular choices, such as Backbone and EmberJS.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006841890 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|