In this life-changing book, energy medicine expert Rhys Thomas shows you how to discover your life purpose and align your decisions with your deepest self, so your life is fulfilling, productive, and full of joy. Trying to meet everyone else's expectations about the type of role you should play—whether in your job, your family, or society—can leave you constantly striving but ultimately dissatisfied. In this inspiring book, Thomas guides you in using the Rhys Method Life Purpose Profile System to identify your purpose and reconnect with your passions, so you can find true happiness and fulfillment.
This system of self-discovery encompasses five distinct soul-based profiles. Which one are you?
- Creative Idealists are highly imaginative thinkers who sometimes self-isolate, feeling safer staying in their inner mental world than engaging with others.
- Emotional Intelligence Specialists are empathic, sensitive, and compassionate but sometimes struggle with being overwhelmed and feeling unloved.
- Team Players are loyal supporters who selflessly put others' needs before their own, but they can fail to recognize their own strengths and needs.
- Charismatic Leader-Charmers are energetic, dynamic, and capable, but they can become distrustful, self-centered, and even aggressive, in their relationships.
- Knowledgeable Achievers are driven, self-disciplined, and organized big-picture thinkers. They sometimes lose touch with their emotions and push themselves too hard, becoming overly critical and judgmental.
Once you identify your primary life-purpose profile, as well the other profiles you may inhabit, you can move toward your unique calling—embracing your strengths and rejecting unhealthy behaviors. Discover Your Purpose also helps you to better understand and relate to others through their profiles. Included in this book are resources and bio-energetic exercises designed for your individual profile to help you reach your fullest potential in mind, body, and soul.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.8 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780698154735 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Egypt, Fiji, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guernsey, Guyana, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Martinique, Micronesia (Federated States of), Montserrat, Myanmar, Namibia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.), Zambia, Zimbabwe|