Nominated for ten UK book awards, Theresa Breslin's hit novel tells of how two young boys - one Rangers fan, one Celtic fan - are drawn into a secret pact to help a young asylum seeker when all they really want to do is play football for Glasgow City. Now adapted for the stage by Martin Travers, the play has already been produced to great success at Glasgow's Citizens Theatre.
This educational edition in Methuen Drama's Critical Scripts series has been prepared by national Drama in Secondary English experts Ruth Moore and Paul Bunyan. Building on a decade of highly effective work and publications endorsed by national organisations and supported by teachers and consultants across Britain, the Critical Script edition:
- meets the curriculum requirements for English at KS3, GCSE and Scottish CfE.
- features detailed, structured schemes of work utilising drama approaches to improve literary and language analysis
- places pupils' understanding of the learning process at the heart of the activities
- will help pupils to boost English GCSE success and develop high-level skills at KS3
- will save teachers considerable time devising their own resources.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||792 KB|
|Publisher: ||Bloomsbury Methuen Drama|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||9781408181591 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|