DIY Conflict Resolution is the first book by New York City Attorney, Mediator and Conflict Resolution Coach, Nance L. Schick. Exploring the less obvious causes of conflicts, she coaches readers to create action plans that reflect their unique beliefs, interests and values. Her process is based on proven mediation techniques and illuminates the power of compassionate "third ear" listening. As she says, "When the third eye is blind, it hinders wisdom. When the third ear is deaf, it hinders connection and resolution."
Are you a credentialed professional whose business has plateaued? Are you an artist who has difficulty managing "drama queens" on your projects? Or are you the drama queen? Nance shares stories of how clients resolved conflicts with themselves and others. From body conflicts to marital discord and crime, she shows you how to keep going and keep creating the life you want??"from the circumstances you have, not the ones you wish you had.
In the book, you will be coached to:
* Build skill in creating solutions from a broad range of options
* Reconnect with your original and unmet expectations
* Free yourself from anger, disappointment and distraction when it appears
* Discover how to listen for the real obstacles to agreement
* Become the Chief Resolution Officer in your life
|Size: ||1.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781456623869 (EPUB)|