This is a reprint of ISBN 978-0-901-357-42-7
'Corporate social responsibility' has been around as a recognised discipline for decades - but how many people really understand what it's all about, and how it can benefit their business?
Do the right thing is unlike any other book on this complex subject. Forget baffling jargon and complicated theory. This book will help you get to grips with improving your organisation's environmental management, sustainability, health and safety and trading ethics with straightforward guidance and tips. You'll understand the basics, recognise the benefits and get ready to put principles into practice from day one.
This books is a must if you work in:
- health and safety
- environmental management
- a senior management role in a commercial, public, charity or voluntary organisation.
Read this book and you will:
- develop a clear understanding of how to combine business competitiveness with social responsibility
- get real world examples with case studies on companies from Body Shop to BP
- recognise how your organisation will benefit - bottom line and brand - with a business case for every set of CSR actions
- get a ready-made information network with links to essential online resources
- be able to check your understanding and stretch your working knowledge with 20 'Test your thinking' exercises
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781134960637 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|