Whether you're deploying applications on premise or in the cloud, this cookbook provides developers, operators, and IT professionals with more than 130 proven recipes for working with Docker.
With these practical solutions, experienced developers with no previous knowledge of Docker will be able to package and deploy distributed applications within a couple of chapters. IT professionals will be able to solve everyday problems, as well as create, run, share, and deploy Docker images. Operators will quickly be able to adopt the tools that will change the way they work.
The recipes in this book will help you:
- Manage containers, mount data volumes, and link containers
- Create and share container images
- Network containers across single or multiple hosts
- Tackle advanced topics such as Docker configuration and development
- Deploy multi-container applications on a distributed cluster with Kubernetes
- Use a new generation of operating systems optimized for Docker
- Learn tools for application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration
- Access a Docker host on Amazon AWS, Google GCE, and Microsoft Azure
- Monitor containers and explore different application use cases
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491919767 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|