Since we don't speak "Basic Bark," the best way to canine-communicate is through touch. Regular Dog Massage sessions give dogs the attention they crave and the affection they need, and the techniques explained in this book are designed to:
- Relax tense, overworked muscles
- Help puppies benefit from touch, especially during their prime socialization period
- Aid early detection of health problems
- Improve sociability and help calm a "Rowdy Rover"
- Promote cooperation during grooming and visits to the vet
- Enhance that loving bond between you and your dog
Recommended by veterinarians and dog experts, massage is an essential part of your pet's health care. Dog Massage gives you all the skills you need, including:
- Basic Massage Motions, Hand Positions, Speeds, Pressures and Moods
- Over 50 Massage Techniques from Whiskers to Tail
- Advanced Techniques and "White Glove Treatments"
- How to "Voice Massage"
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||St. Martin's Griffin|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||9781466850828 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|