Doubly Fed Induction Generators: Control for Wind Energy provides a detailed source of information on the modeling and design of controllers for the doubly fed induction generator (DFIG) used in wind energy applications. Focusing on the use of nonlinear control techniques, this book:
- Discusses the main features and advantages of the DFIG
- Describes key theoretical fundamentals and the DFIG mathematical model
- Develops controllers using inverse optimal control, sliding modes, and neural networks
- Devises an improvement to add robustness in the presence of parametric variations
- Details the results of real-time implementations
All controllers presented in the book are tested in a laboratory prototype. Comparisons between the controllers are made by analyzing statistical measures applied to the control objectives.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781498745857 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|