Millions of people around the world rely on Dr. Atkins' groundbreaking dietary advice-his amazing New Diet Revolution has topped the New York Times bestseller list for nearly four years! Now he offers the next step in health improvement-a powerful, anti-aging program utilizing his innovative dietary ideas, combined with the latest research on exercise, vitamins, herbs, hormones, and other supplements.
This safe, easy-to-follow regimen not only fights age-related illnesses like heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and diabetes, but dramatically improves the way we look and feel as we age. In this indispensable age-defying guide, Dr. Atkins reveals:
- How a low-carb, high-protein diet-rich in both natural and supplementary antioxidants-can significantly boost your immunity
- Effective ways to decrease free radicals and increase blood flow to the brain-the key to enhancing mental functioning and memory
- How to stabilize blood sugar levels to greatly reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and adult-onset diabetes
- Why hormones keep us young-and how to prevent hormone decline that comes with aging
- Essential ways to cleanse your body of harmful bacteria and other toxins
- And many other ways to stay healthy, fit, energetic, and young!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||506 KB|
|Publisher: ||St. Martin's Griffin|
|Date published: || 2003|
|ISBN: ||9781429923224 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|