Now in its 10th edition, Dutch: An Essential Grammar is a reference guide to the most important aspects of modern Dutch as it is used by native speakers.
- A brand new chapter on negation;
- A user-friendly style to ensure all elements of the language that are of particular difficulty to English speakers are adequately explained;
- 'Let's Try That' sections in each chapter containing sample exercises;
- More examples and cross-referencing throughout, and a comprehensive glossary and index at the back of the book;
- Full use of examples given throughout illustrating modern usage.
Dutch: An Essential Grammar is the ideal reference source both for those studying Dutch independently and for students in colleges, universities and adult classes.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.8 MB|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9781317354918 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|