Advances in Ecological Research is one of the most successful series in the highly competitive field of ecology. Each volume publishes topical and important reviews, interpreting ecology as widely as in the past, to include all material that contributes to our understanding of the field. Topics in this invaluable series include the physiology, populations, and communities of plants and animals, as well as landscape and ecosystem ecology.
- Presents the most updated information on the field of ecology, publishing topical and important reviews
- Provides all information that relates to a thorough understanding of the field
- Includes data on physiology, populations, and communities of plants and animals
- New ideas on ES
- Integrative approach working across a variety of levels of biological organization and spatial and temporal scales
- Diversity of relevant subjects covered
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||13.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370007187515 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|