e-Design: Computer-Aided Engineering Design is the first book to integrate a discussion of computer design tools throughout the design process. Through the use of this book, the reader will understand basic design principles and all-digital design paradigms, the CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks, how to put an integrated system together to conduct All-Digital Design (ADD), industrial practices in employing ADD, and tools for product development.
- Provides a comprehensive and thorough coverage on the essential elements for practicing all-digital design (ADD)
- Covers CAD/CAE methods throughout the design process, including solid modelling, performance simulation, reliability, manufacturing, cost estimates, and rapid prototyping
- Discusses CAD/CAE/CAM/RP/CNC tools and data integration for support of the all-digital design process
- Reviews off-the-shelf tools for support of modeling, simulations, manufacturing, and product data management
- Provides tutorial type projects using ProENGINEER and SolidWorks for readers to exercise design examples and gain hands-on experience
- Contains a series of running examples throughout the book that illustrate the practical use of the ADD paradigm and tools
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||44.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780128097366 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|