• This edition of our popular reader is entirely updated with timely articles that deal with broad issues in education and psychology. (For a research reader with emphasis on classroom issues, see A Cross Section of Educational Research.)
• This collection shows students the many inherent weaknesses of empirical methods as well as models of excellence. Unlike research readers that contain made-up articles, this one has both face validity and content validity. Your students will appreciate reading real articles with real results.
• The 34 research articles illustrate: •qualitative research
•combined qualitative/quantitative research
•test validity and reliability research
•true experimental research
• The lines are numbered sequentially, making it easy to refer to specific parts of each article during classroom discussions.
• This single source of research articles is convenient for you and your students.
• Easy to coordinate with any research methods text, this reader is an ideal way to make research methods come alive! Field-tested for student interest and comprehension.
• All major methods of research are illustrated with real research articles drawn from a wide variety of journals. (See Table of Contents.)
• Your students will become familiar with a wide variety of writing and organizational styles that real researchers use. Despite their variety, all articles in this book are highly comprehensible.
• Factual Questions at the end of each article encourage students to read for mythological points they might otherwise overlook.
• Questions for Discussion encourage students to address broad issues of research design. An instructor's answer key will be shipped with your examination copy.
• The interesting research topics will make your students look forward to
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351970266 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|