Effective Physical Security, Fifth Edition is a best-practices compendium that details the essential elements and latest developments in physical security protection. This new edition is completely updated, with new chapters carefully selected from the author's work that set the standard.
This book contains important coverage of environmental design, security surveys, locks, lighting, and CCTV, the latest ISO standards for risk assessment and risk management, physical security planning, network systems infrastructure, and environmental design.
- Provides detailed coverage of physical security in an easily accessible format
- Presents information that should be required reading for ASIS International's Physical Security Professional (PSP) certification
- Incorporates expert contributors in the field of physical security, while maintaining a consistent flow and style
- Serves the needs of multiple audiences, as both a textbook and professional desk reference
- Blends theory and practice, with a specific focus on today's global business and societal environment, and the associated security, safety, and asset protection challenges
- Includes useful information on the various and many aids appearing in the book
- Features terminology, references, websites, appendices to chapters, and checklists
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.7 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007667840 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|