What are you waiting for?
Whether you're dreaming about starting a business, learning about entrepreneurship or on the brink of creating a new opportunity right now, don't wait. Open this updated bestseller. Inside you'll find everything you need, including:
- a new and popular way to learn about and to practice entrepreneurship.
- new practical exercises, questions and activities for each step in your process.
- specific principles derived from the methods of expert entrepreneurs.
- over seventy updated case briefs of entrepreneurs across industries, locations and time.
- new applications to social entrepreneurship, technology and to large enterprises.
- plentiful connections to current and foundational research in the field (Research Roots)
- brand new chapter on "The Ask" - strategies for initiating the process of co-creating with partners
- data that will challenge conventional entrepreneurship wisdom
- a broader perspective on the science of entrepreneurship
In this vibrant updated edition, you will find these ideas presented in the concise, modular, graphical form made popular in the first edition, perfect for those learning to be entrepreneurs or those already in the thick of things.
If you want to learn about entrepreneurship in a way that emphasizes action, this new edition is vital reading. If you have already launched your entrepreneurial career and are looking for new perspectives, take the effectual entrepreneurship challenge! this book is for you. If you feel that you are no longer creating anything novel or valuable in your day job, and you're wondering how to change things, this book is for you.
Anyone using entrepreneurship to create the change they want to see in the world will find a wealth of thought-provoking material, expert advice and practical techniques in these pages and on the accompanying website: www.effectuation.org
So, what are you waiting for?
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||13.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317410317 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|