About This Book
- Improve user's search experience with the correct configuration
- Deliver relevant search results - fast!
- Save time and system resources by creating stable clusters
Who This Book Is For
If you understand the importance of a great search experience, this book will show you exactly how to build one with Elasticsearch, one of the world's leading search servers.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how Elasticsearch efficiently stores data and find out how it can reduce costs
- Control document metadata with the correct mapping strategies and by configuring indices
- Use Elasticsearch analysis and analyzers to incorporate greater intelligence and organization across your documents and data
- Find out how an Elasticsearch cluster works and learn the best way to configure it
- Perform high-speed indexing with low system resource cost
- Improve query relevance with appropriate mapping, routing, suggest API, and other Elasticsearch functionalities
Big data means more information at your disposal, which can only be a good thing, right? Perhaps, but only if that information is well organized and accessible. With Elasticsearch, delivering information to users is easy - by indexing documents and organizing them in an effective way, you can make the search experience even better for users.
Beginning with an overview of the way Elasticsearch stores data, you'll begin to extend your knowledge to tackle indexing and mapping, and learn how to configure Elasticsearch to meet your users' needs. You'll then find out how to use analysis and analyzers to organize and pull up search results in a more intelligent way to guarantee that every search query is met with the relevant results! You'll explore the anatomy of an Elasticsearch cluster, and learn how to set up configurations that give you optimum availability as well as scalability. Once you've learned each component outlined in the book, you will be confident that you can help to deliver an improved search experience.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370007241545 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|