Electrolytes for Electrochemical Supercapacitors provides a state-of-the-art overview of the research and development of novel electrolytes and electrolyte configurations and systems to increase the energy density of electrochemical supercapacitors. Comprised of chapters written by leading international scientists active in supercapacitor research and manufacturing, this authoritative text:
- Describes a variety of electrochemical supercapacitor electrolytes and their properties, compositions, and systems
- Compares different electrolytes in terms of their effects on electrochemical supercapacitor performance
- Examines the interplay between the electrolytes, active electrode materials, and inactive components of the supercapacitors
- Discusses the design and optimization of electrolyte systems for improving electrochemical supercapacitor performance
- Explores the challenges electrochemical supercapacitors currently face, offering unique insight into next-generation supercapacitor applications
Thus, Electrolytes for Electrochemical Supercapacitors is a valuable resource for the research and development activities of academic researchers, graduate/undergraduate students, industry professionals, and manufacturers of electrode/electrolyte systems and electrochemical energy devices such as batteries, as well as for end users of the technology.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||23.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781498747578 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|