• Fundamental concepts and rules of research are explained for both consumers and producers of research reports.
• The philosophical basis of research is examined and set forth as the foundation of a formal method of inquiry.
• Clearly presents guidelines for research and demonstrates their use in the design and improvement of programs.
• Provides guidance on what one should do as well as on what one should not to do in conducting research.
• Numerous practical examples amply demonstrate the principles presented in this book.
• End-of-chapter exercises provide an opportunity to apply the constructs discussed in the chapters.
• An Instructor's Guide is included with your examination copy.
Table of Contents
Part I: The Beginning
Chapter 1: Research As Inquiry
Chapter 2: Consuming Research
Part II The Rules
Chapter 3: The Theoretical Basis of Research
Chapter 4: The Purpose of the Study
Chapter 5: The Design of the Study
Chapter 6: Know the Evidence
Chapter 7: Know the Evidence Source
Chapter 8: Gather the Evidence
Chapter 9: Review the Evidence
Chapter 10: Display the Findings
Chapter 11: Answer the Question
Chapter 12: Determine Closure
Part III Resources
Chapter 13: Research in Action
Chapter 14: Annotated Bibliography
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.9 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351968539 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|