If you feel or experience more physical and/or emotional pain than other people, you may be an empath. In this book, you will discover how your ability to feel so much is a gift that you can use to your advantage to benefit yourself and to help others. Author and intuitive, Janice Carlin, a highly sensitive empath herself, will open your eyes to a new way of approaching yourself and your life as you discover:
- A deep, authentic meaning of what it is to be an empath.
- Powerful tools for healing and maintaining balance for yourself.
- How to use your empathic intuition.
- How to effectively clear toxic energies away from you.
- How to maintain your boundaries on multiple levels.
- Techniques for being grounded as an empath.
- The distinction between empathic and empathetic.
- How you can live with health and peace as an empath.
- How you can use your gifts to support and help your empathic children to thrive in the world.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sacred Stories Publishing|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781945026041 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|