Energy Sources: Fundamentals of Chemical Conversion Processes and Applications provides the latest information on energy and the environment, the two main concerns of any progressive society that hopes to be sustainable in the future. Continuous efforts have to be exercised in both these areas by any of the developing communities, as concern over energy conversion continues to evolve due to various ecological imbalances, including climate change.
This book provides the fundamentals behind all energy conversion processes, identifies future research needs, and discusses the potential application of each process in a clear-and-concise manner. It is a valuable source for both chemists and chemical engineers who are working to improve current and developing future energy sources, and is a single reference that deals with almost all energy sources for these purposes, reviewing the fundamentals, comparing the various processes, and suggesting future research directions.
- Compiles, in a single source, all energy conversion processes, enabling easy evaluation and selection
- Explains the science behind each conversion process and facilitates understanding
- Contains many illustrations, diagrams, and tables, enabling a clear and comprehensible understanding of the pros and cons of the various processes
- Includes an exhaustive glossary of all terms used in the conversion processes
- Presents current status and new direction, thus enabling the planning process for future research needs
- Provides a concise and comprehensive overview of all energy sources
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||7.1 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780444563606 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|