In this edgy and entertaining how-to guide for college professors, seasoned instructor Mike Kowis, Esq., shares 44 practical tips that will help you:
- ENGAGE your students in thought-provoking classroom discussions,
- MOTIVATE them to read the assigned materials,
- INSPIRE them to attend all classes and stay till the final bell rings,
- CREATE a fun and lively learning environment, and
- ENCOURAGE your students to use their critical thinking skills.
This brutally honest book is based on many lessons that Mr. Kowis has learned in his 15 years of teaching, and it
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lecture PRO Publishing|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780997994636 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|