Even with today's mobile technology, most work is still undertaken in a physical workplace. Today's workplaces need to be healthy environments that minimize the risks of illnesses or injuries to occupants to compete in the marketplace. This necessitates the application of good ergonomics design principles to the creation of effective workplaces, and this is the focus of this book.
This book will:
· Focus on ergonomic design for better health and ergonomic design for better productivity
· Presents environments that support new ways of working and alternative workplace strategies, as well as the impacts of new technologies
· Covers the role of ergonomics design in creating sustainable workplaces
· Includes ergonomics design for a wide variety of workplaces, from offices to hospitals, to hotels to vehicles, etc...
· Shows the design principles on how to design and create a healthy and productive workplace
The market lacks an ergonomics design book that covers the topics that this book will cover. This book summarizes design principles for practitioners, and applies them to the variety of workplace settings described in the book. No other book currently on the market does that
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||37.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781466598447 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|