All these routines are self-working with no sleight-of-hand whatsoever.
- QUINCIDENTA: A spectator freely selects a design. Two other persons select a design each. The designs match. A deal leads to two more designs and they all match.
- FACEY ESP: A freely selected symbol finds its matching sign. All is done in the hands of a spectator.
- REPEATOTEST: You find three designs a person is concentrating on. Then you reverse two cards which prove to be duplicates of two more designs he has selected.
- THIRTEAM ESP: Great routine and a new principle. Cards are shuffled and dealt in pairs and they find the matching symbols.
- ROYLE HOYLE ESP: A truly powerful routine using twelve cards only, where you will find, with the help of a spectator, four matching symbols.
- OBJECTS: With your help, a husband selects a pair of symbol cards that match a pair selected by his wife.
- TRI-BRATIONS: A wonderful routine that involves three effects with strong impact on the onlookers! UNDER THE NAPKIN: This is a great location of two freely selected cards.
- RECORDED: You locate four ESP symbols with the help of two signed business cards.
- LOCATEN: You locate two freely selected ESP symbols.