Several famous performers have contributed to create a high standard product with strong effects and routines.
- HENRY CHRIST & ESP (Arthur Carter): The deck is cut by a spectator and he then picks a card. You have predicted that card.
- CASE FOR ESP (John Yager): A spectator freely picks a symbol from five. You show that you knew in advance what the selected symbol would be.
- THAT’S THE ONE (W. Rory Coker): A self-working effect where a spectator finds the four symbols similar to your prediction.
- STRANGE ESP (Max Maven): A spectator cuts a packet of cards and picks the top card. He then selects two more cards and these three cards have the same symbols.
- ESP TIME WILL TELL (Nick Trost): A very neat routine using the standard clock principle with ESP cards.
- ENVELOPE AND ESP (Aldo Colombini): Two sets of ESP cards. A spectator picks a symbol from one set and another spectator picks a symbol from the other set. The two symbols match.
- DESIGN DECEPTION (Someeran): You show five ESP cards and a paddle with a cover. One spectator picks a symbol and the selected symbol is printed on both sides of the paddle.
- COUNTDOWN TO ESP (Aldo Colombini): You place a prediction on the table. Three numbers (1, 2 and 3) are used to deal a packet of cards. Four symbols are reached and they match the prediction.
- FLING ESP (Aldo Colombini): Using only twelve cards, you produce a series of bewildering feats in which randomly shuffled cards jump magically into pairs.
- A MENTAL ESP EFFECT (Marconick): A very visual effect with three glasses and three colored silks. You make a prediction and a spectator eliminates ESP cards until one remains. This matches the prediction. Can be done on stage.