Werner Miller is certainly one of the most prolific creators with regards to ESP cards. All these routines are self-working with no sleight-of-hand whatsoever.
- IN MEDIO: You reveal a freely selected symbol in a very dramatic way.
- ESP ROLL: You flip and roll cards on each other until one card is face up and it matches a freely selected one.
- NEIGHBORLY HELP: After a spectator freely picks an ESP card, he eliminates all but one card and it matches the selection.
- ESPECIAL COUNTDOWN: A matching symbol routine using a freely selected number by a spectator.
- ESP SANDWICH: Two cards trap a symbol that matches a freely selected card.
- A LA THATCHER: From a deck you remove a card as a prediction. Another card is selected by the spectator and they match. Two more cards showing this symbol appear.
- BROAD HINTS: A series of amazing coincidences using two selected symbols.
- QUATREFOIL: A series of matching symbols are found from an ESP deck of cards.
- TRIPLE DO-AS-I-DO: A card routine involving three spectators with a series of coincidences.
- HELPING HANDS: Two ‘helping hands’ (cards with pictures of hands) are used to locate a spectator’s card. The effect is repeated without the helping hands.