All these routines are self-working with no sleight-of-hand whatsoever.
- DUFOBESP: From a packet of cards two symbols are selected. The matching symbols appear face up in another packet.
- ESP 15: You reveal symbol cards selected by two spectators totally at random.
- FOURTEENTOLD: A person selects a symbol. A prediction envelope containing some coins leads to the discovery of a duplicate design.
- VOGNERIAN: Four matching pairs are found by a spectator from a shuffled deck; plus another selected symbol is revealed at the end of the routine.
- PENCOIN: Two spectators each end up selecting a number of matching symbols from an ESP deck.
- STRAIGHT CURVE: Here’s a method of doing the classic “Miraskill” by Stewart James with ESP cards. A self-working miracle.
- THE OTHER ESP TEST: Two sets of ESP symbols are shuffled several times by a spectator. Yet, at the end, he separates the symbols. Introduces a new principle that can be used in many other routines with ESP cards or regular cards.
- QUICKEE COMES TO MIND: Two spectators select two symbols from a packet of ten cards and you find the matching cards to those freely chosen ones.
- QUINTSETES: You and four spectators each select five symbols from a deck. When each person (and you) examines his five cards, they prove to be one of each design with no repeats.
- GHOSTECTIVE: A ghost (blank card) of a famous detective locates duplicates of two spectators’ selected ESP symbols.