Whether you're upgrading from a previous model or using an iPad for the very time, this book will guide you along every step of the way, and help you understand iPad more quickly and easily!
- Great for beginners, seniors, a basic computing class, or as an update for experienced users.
- Step-by-step, visual approach to help you quickly master your iPad.
- Plenty of full color, illustrated screenshots and photographs to help you
- Presented in an easy and simple to read format, written in jargon free English
In this guide you'll learn...
- Setting up your iPad
- New features: 3D touch, Digital Touch, Live Photos, iMessage and more
- Setting up and connecting to WiFi
- Setting yourself up with iCloud, Apple IDs and Family Sharing
- Getting around your iPad; icons and menus
- Handoff, picture-in-picture, multitasking and mastering multi touch gestures
- Organising your favourite photos
- Taking pictures and enhancing them with the built in iSight cameras
- Buying, organising and listening to music, with iTunes and Apple Music.
- Using maps to get directions
- Reading books with iBooks App
- Reading newspapers and keeping up to date with the latest headlines with News App
- Browsing the internet with confidence and safety
- Chatting to friends and family with FaceTime
- Getting to know Siri and maintaining your iPad
- and more...
Clear instruction, and easy-to-follow tutorials with colour illustrated photographs, graphics and screen prints, guide you through the procedures every step of the way.
If you want to get up and running quickly and easily with iPad, this is the guide you need.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Elluminet Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781911174219 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|