Learn to use your iPad the easy way, with iOS 9, the latest release of Apple's mobile operating system. Now in full color, this book explores…
• Setting up your iPad
• Setting up and connecting to WiFi
• Setting yourself up with iCloud, Apple IDs and Family Sharing
• Getting around your iPad; icons and menus
• Handoff, picture-in-picture, multitasking and mastering multi touch gestures
• Organising your favourite photos
• Taking pictures and enhancing them with the built in iSight cameras
• Buying, organising and listening to music, with iTunes and Apple Music.
• Using maps to get directions
• Reading books with iBooks App
• Reading newspapers and keeping up to date with the latest headlines with News App
• Browsing the internet with confidence and safety
• Chatting to friends and family with FaceTime
• Getting to know Siri and maintaining your iPad
• and more...
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provide a guide to iPad.
Whether you have just bought your first tablet or are a keen iPad user, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use iPad effectively and productively.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Elluminet Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781911174134 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|