Teach yourself to navigate and use the latest version of the popular Mac OS Operating system. With plenty of full color screen prints, photographs and illustrations, this guide explores...
• Setting up your Mac
• Getting around Mac OS with Docks, finders, dashboards and widgets
• Handoff, MailDrop and Messages
• Launch pad, iBooks and maps
• App Store, iCloud and spotlight
• Security considerations
• Backing up data with time machine
• Setting up wifi, internet, email, social media and facetime
• Creating stunning presentations with Keynote
• Writing beautiful looking documents with Pages
• Organising your favourite music into playlists, onto your iPod or iPhone.
• Get started with Apple Music.
• Storing, organising and manipulating your photos, share on social media
• Creating photo albums and slideshows
• And more...
Techniques are illustrated step by step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Clear instruction, and easy-to-follow tutorials with illustrated photographs, graphics and screen prints, guide you through the procedures every step of the way.
If you want to get up and running quickly and easily with the new version of Mac, this is the guide you need.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||7.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Elluminet Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781911174158 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|