Learn how to use and navigate Office 2016, the latest update to Microsoft??s Office 365 Suite. With full color screen prints, photographs and illustrations, this guide explores...
• Upgrading to Office 2016 and notable new features
• Getting started with Office Online using Sway, Docs, OneDrive, Mail & Calendar
• Constructing professional looking documents with Word 2016
• Adding and using graphics, photographs and clipart
• Changing fonts, creating tables, graphs and formatting text
• Creating presentations for your lessons, lectures, speeches or business presentations using PowerPoint 2016
• Adding animations and effects to PowerPoint slides
• Using Excel 2016 to create spreadsheets that analyse, present and manipulate data.
• Creating Excel charts, graphs, functions and formulas
• The basics of Microsoft Access databases
• Keeping in touch with friends, family and colleagues using Microsoft Outlook 2016
• Maintaining calendars and keeping appointments with Outlook.
• Taking notes with OneNote and more...
Techniques are illustrated step by step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Whether you are new to Microsoft Office or Office 365, upgrading or an experienced user needing a
refresher or update, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations
and equip you with the skills needed to use Office effectively and productively.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Elluminet Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781911174110 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|