Essentials of Medical Biochemistry, Second Edition: With Clinical Cases is the most condensed, yet detailed biochemistry overview available on the topic. It presents contemporary coverage of the fundamentals of biochemistry, emphasizing relevant physiologic and pathophysiologic biochemical concepts.
Pivotal clinical case studies aid in understanding basic science in the context of diagnosis and treatment of human diseases, and the text illuminates key topics in molecular immunology and hemostasis.
Users will find basic and fundamental concepts that will aid students and professionals in biochemistry, medicine, and other healthcare disciplines. the text is a useful refresher that will help users meet USMLE and other professional licensing examination requirements, providing thorough introductions, key points, multicolored illustrations of chemical structures and figures, fact-filled tables, and recommended reading lists.
- Presents essential biochemical concepts within the context of their biological functions
- Contains key clinical case studies in each chapter to enhance understanding of basic science and aid in further comprehension
- Offers instructional overview figures, flowcharts, tables and multicolored illustrations
- Includes integrated, recommended reading reference lists within the text
- Provides an online ancillary package inclusive of PowerPoint images and more than 500 study questions to aid in comprehension and USMLE exam preparation
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||74.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006604495 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|