A short composition that provides practice material for a particular musical skill is called an étude. In this hands-on book, you??ll find more than 30 études to help you practice ClojureScript skills for specific programming areas, ranging from functions and variables to asynchronous processing. Each of these small projects includes a description of a program that you will compose (write) in ClojureScript.
Though not as difficult as their musical counterparts, these programming études will help you stretch beyond the material and examples that you find in most ClojureScript books or online references. One chapter features études for an open-ended project that will help you put together what you??ve learned. Solutions to each étude are revealed in the appendix.
Programming areas include:
- Working with functions and variables with def and let
- Lists, vectors, and higher-order map, filter, and reduce functions
- Data mapping with ClojureScript
- Using different ClojureScript libraries to program with React
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing rational and complex numbers with defprotocol and defrecord
- Asynchronous processing with core.async
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491952306 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|