The fourth edition of this well established and highly regarded work on EU law maintains its character by combining comprehensive yet accessible coverage with in-depth analysis of the law and student-friendly pedagogy. It is fully up to date so encompassing critical examination of new important judgments of EU and national courts and developments in institutional, constitutional and substantive EU Law.
The book keeps its unique style in that it is both a textbook and a casebook. Case summaries are highlighted in colour-tinted boxes for ease of reference, and are accompanied by key facts and critical analysis, often in the light of subsequent developments.
The student-friendly approach is enhanced by market-driven pedagogical features, including:
- Concise outlines, at the beginning of each chapter describing its content and assisting in revision;
- An aide-mémoire, often presented in diagrammatic form, at the end of each chapter to highlight and reinforce key points;
- End of chapter recommended reading lists to encourage and facilitate further research;
- End of chapter problem and essay questions testing the students' ability to apply what they have learnt;
- Cross-references to show how topics are interrelated; and
- A map identifying EU Member States, candidate States; and, potential candidate States.
The book's companion website offers a range of teaching and learning resources including an interactive timeline of the EU, useful web links, self-test questions and much more.
This book is essential reading for those studying EU law on both undergraduate and postgraduate courses and will be of interest to students of political science, social science and business studies.To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.6 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317200079 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|