Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-342--and demonstrate your real-world mastery of advanced Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 solution design, configuration, implementation, management, and support. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance, Exam Ref focuses on critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Configure, manage, and migrate Unified Messaging
- Design, configure, and manage site resiliency
- Design, configure, and manage advanced security
- Configure and manage compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions
- Implement and manage coexistence, hybrid scenarios, migration, and federation
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Provides exam preparation tips written by two Exchange Server MVPs
- Assumes you have at least three years of experience managing Exchange Servers and have responsibilities for an enterprise Exchange messaging environment
About the Exam
Exam 70-342 is one of two exams focused on Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 skills and knowledge for moving to the cloud, increasing user productivity and flexibility, reducing data loss, and improving data security.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam earns you credit toward a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification that proves your ability to build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Exam 70-341 and Exam 70-342 are required for MCSE: Messaging Solutions Expert certification.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learning
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||27.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Microsoft Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780735697904 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|