- Prepare for Microsoft certification Exam 70-696 and demonstrate your skills in deploying and managing apps and devices in the enterprise.
- Microsoft exams validate on-the-job experience and product knowledge. Exam 70-696 focuses on the skills needed to deploy and manage apps and devices in the enterprise.
- IT Pros interested in Exam 70-696 are likely interested in enhancing their skills to support demands in the enterprise due to the proliferation of mobile devices. People want access to corporate applications from anywhere, on whatever device they choose—laptop, smartphone, tablet, or desktop. IT Pros are challenged to provide consistent, rich experiences across all these device types, with access to native, web, and remote applications or desktops while providing comprehensive settings management across platforms.
- This is a new title that helps an exam candidate review the exam objectives to prepare for Exam 70-696. The exam is a required exam for the new MCSE certification in Enterprise App and Device Deployment and Management.
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), with one functional group and its objectives covered in each chapter. Candidates can choose to study all objectives or focus on only those they feel they need to work on.
- Feature "Thought Experiments" to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios and prepare them better for Pro-level style exam questions.
- Explore "big picture" thinking around the planning and designing nature of the IT pro job role, as opposed to the more task-driven work performed by the technology specialist.
An "objective domain" or OD, corresponds to the areas described in the "Skills measured" section in the public-facing Exam website; for example, see:http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/exam-70-246.aspx
ODs also correspond to the chapters and sections in the book's Table of Contents.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||33.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Microsoft Press|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780735695610 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|