Excel 2016 In Depth
Full Color: Figures and code appear as they do in Excel 2016
Beyond the Basics…Beneath the Surface...
Do more in less time!
Experienced with Excel? Don't let Excel 2016 make you feel like a beginner again! This new full-color edition of the bestselling book has been completely overhauled. Gone is unnecessary and rarely used content; emphasis is on the most-used and new aspects of Excel 2016. The result is a focused book where every topic is relevant and worth learning. Excel 2016 In Depth is the fastest, smartest way to master Excel 2016's full power and updated interface. You'll discover how to leverage Excel's new tools for charting, business analysis, data visualization, forecasting, and more.
• Quickly clean your data with Excel 2016's powerful Get & Transform tools
• Discover Excel 2016's newest charts: waterfall, histogram, Pareto, sunburst, TreeMap, and Box and Whisker
• Use Forecast Sheets to forecast the future, including seasonal adjustments
• Pivot data on maps with 3D Maps, and animate your maps over time
• Create formulas, charts, subtotals, and pivot tables faster than ever
• Create amazing PowerPivot data mashups that integrate information from anywhere
• Automate repetitive functions using Excel macros
• Solve real-world business intelligence analysis problems
• Use PowerPivot Data Model to create pivot tables from multiple data sets without VLOOKUP
• Share workbooks on the Web and social networks
• Leverage Excel to create highly interactive web pages and online surveys
• Quickly apply attractive, consistent formats
This book is part of Que's Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Excel, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. See inside for details.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||28.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134386881 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|