About This Book
- Explore, debug, and get practical by extending the sample projects, including a sample RESTful API project in Ext JS 6
- Gain a quick and easy understanding through working source code and get an explanation of multiple cool sample projects
- A project-based guide to help you get your hands on real-world applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Install Ext JS Sencha Cmd 6 and debugging tools such as Illumination, App Inspector, and Sencha Fiddle
- Understand and apply the core concepts and querying capabilities of Ext JS 6
- Dive deep into powerful components such as grid, data view, and trees, and different kinds of charts including 3D charts, as well as bar, area, pie, and line charts
- Discover how an Ext JS application communicates with the server side through data packages such as stores and proxies
- Discover how to create a responsive web application
- Acquire and implement knowledge on accessibility, localization, and the drag-and-drop and theming capabilities of Ext JS 6
This book starts with a clear step-by-step installation guide for Ext JS 6 and the additional tools required for development on both the Mac and Windows operating systems.
We move on to focus on multiple basic GUI controls and a sample project that covers the fundamental and basic GUI controls. You'll also learn how to design a form with form fields. We proceed to show you how to organize your code by using the MVVM application architecture.
You'll also learn about the API required for AJAX and REST communication. A working RESTful API sample project is included to help you explore the data packages. Finally, we end with a discussion on responsive design, theming your application, and the available plugins.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781783552306 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|