Who Knew the Spirit Empowered Life Could Be So Fun?
Are you ready for an enjoyable, line-upon-line, fun, and practical study in God's Word? Are you thirsty to learn more about experiencing the Spirit empowered life? Are you ready to dig into the Scriptures and cross a new threshold in your walk with God? If so, this is the book for you!
This book is for:
- Young People who care about making a difference
- New Christians who want everything God has for them
- Authentic Believers hungry for the power of the Spirit to be a witness for Jesus
- Those Who Grew Up in Church but have gotten bored, disinterested, or tired of going through the motions
- People Thirsty for More of God, who have been told to stay away from those Spirit-filled people
- and Pastors, Leaders and Difference Makers who are looking for a teaching tool to guide those in your sphere of influence
In a personal and conversational way, Beth Jones takes the reader on a fun journey through the Bible to experience the Spirit empowered life. The four sessions include:
- Getting to Know the Holy Spirit
- Being Filled with the Holy Spirit
- Praying in the Spirit
- Being Led by the Spirit
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||209 KB|
|Publisher: ||Harrison House Publishers|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781680310801 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|