From the clothes to the pose, here's everything you need to create fierce fashion illustrations.
Create fabulous fashion moments! Drawing on 20+ years of fashion illustrating experience, Jennifer Lilya uses acrylic paint and black ink to show you how to draw the clothes, poses and attitudes behind runway-worthy art. Follow her expert tips, techniques and step-by-step illustrations to draw girls that rock the look, from flirty and fun to strong and sexy.
Illustrated with tons of gorgeous examples, this guide covers everything from assembling your tools and mixing skin tones to the secrets behind natural looking poses and proper fabric drape. Jennifer uses acrylic paint and black ink to create her happy illustrations, and shows you how, too. But you can follow along with markers, pencils or whatever you like! Find out how to:
Pulsing with style, color and energy, this super-sassy guide will help you move your fashion art forward. Give your girls the spirit and spunk they need to enchant the crowd as they cruise the runway, hit the town or strike a pose.
- Draw standing and walking poses full of attitude and movement.
- Use highlights, shadows and line quality to liven up your illustrations.
- Evoke a variety of facial expressions using loose indications of eyes, lips and noses.
- Create the look of batik, plaid, leather, lace, tweed and other fabrics.
- Pull it all together into complete fashion illustrations.
|Size: ||42.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||North Light Books|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781440335471 (EPUB)|