Fasting plays an important part in changing us, getting rid of any doubt or unbelief that keeps us from walking in faith and truly believing the Word. Unfortunately, fasting has almost become forgotten in the church today. Many times you have a desire to fast, but rarely is any instruction given about how to fast. People are simply told to stop eating. In this book, Dr. Maureen Anderson helps you to understand:
- How to fast.
- Hear more clearly from God.
- Develop a greater relationship with Him.
- Understand how fasting purifies your faith.
- Become aware of the life-changing physical health benefits of fasting.
- How to break barriers and bring yourself into the abundant life that God has for you.
- And much, much more.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||865 KB|
|Publisher: ||Harrison House Publishers|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781606834763 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|