With Figure Drawing Master Class, you will discover the secrets to creating masterful figure drawings through examples of Old Master drawings, as well as Dan Gheno's own beautiful drawings, demonstrations and diagrams.
This take-home course covers everything you need to put yourself on the fast-track to successful figure drawing.
Inside you'll find:
With tips, tricks and historical references, the drawing instruction inside will help you with all the critical skills you need to travel your own journey through successful figure drawing and improve your drawings for years to come.
- The basics of training your hand to draw
- Gesture drawing lessons
- How to draw heads and hands
- How to accurately compose your figures
- Keys to replicating the subtle details in the posture of the head to suggest emotion
- The basics of human proportions
- Learn to draw all aspects of the human figure with diagrams, demonstrations and Old Master drawings
- More than 120 drawings by Old Master artists including Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael and Rembrandt
- Includes 5 step-by-step demonstrations to reinforce the key concepts of figure drawing
|Size: ||21.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||North Light Books|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781440339967 (EPUB)|