Discover how your supply chain and operations work impacts financial performance, and how to align your efforts to help your company succeed – the fastest, best way to supercharge your own career! As a supply chain or operations professional, you may clearly understand your operational performance goals. But if you want to get promoted, you need to know how your day-to-day work powerfully impacts the financial metrics your top executives care about most.
Financial Intelligence for Supply Chain Managers gives you this insight. Steve Leon broadens your view of what you do every day, so you can make your entire business more successful. Using new case studies and executive interviews, Leon explains:
- How supply chain and operations decision-making directly impacts ROI, Return on Assets, Working Capital, Cash Conversion Cycle and other key financial metrics
- How to make choices that help your company lead financially from a supply chain and operations perspective
- What to do when executive management sets a specific financial goal
- How the cross-functional nature of supply chain management makes it harder to achieve financial goals – and what to do about it
- What you need to know about financial documents such as balance sheets and income statements
- How performance measures and reward systems can sometimes conflict, damaging financial performance – and what to do about that, too
Supply Chain Finance will be indispensable to everyone with supply chain or operations responsibilities -- in inventory, purchasing, sourcing, logistics, transportation, manufacturing, service operations, forecasting, demand management, supply chain network design, process improvement, supply management, project management, and beyond!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Pearson FT Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780133838640 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|