This book is the first to explain FinFET modeling for IC simulation and the industry standard - BSIM-CMG - describing the rush in demand for advancing the technology from planar to 3D architecture, as now enabled by the approved industry standard.
The book gives a strong foundation on the physics and operation of FinFET, details aspects of the BSIM-CMG model such as surface potential, charge and current calculations, and includes a dedicated chapter on parameter extraction procedures, providing a step-by-step approach for the efficient extraction of model parameters.
With this book you will learn:
- Why you should use FinFET
- The physics and operation of FinFET
- Details of the FinFET standard model (BSIM-CMG)
- Parameter extraction in BSIM-CMG
- FinFET circuit design and simulation
- Authored by the lead inventor and developer of FinFET, and developers of the BSIM-CM standard model, providing an experts' insight into the specifications of the standard
- The first book on the industry-standard FinFET model - BSIM-CMG
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780124200852 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|